11/05/2007

I'm Thankful for.....

I'm thankful for a gracious, forgiving, loving, merciful God!
I'm thankful for my family - ALL of you!
I'm thankful for my friends - yes, ALL of you!
I'm thankful I get to be the favorite one. LOL!
I'm thankful for oranges, filet mignon, birds, bees, honey, trees, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th chances, Angel Food,
cookies, ice cream, peanut butter fudge, contacts, crayons, wet wipes, Spray-n-Wash, music,......
You get the point - I could go on & on & on! Let us not forget to count our blessings.
Love & prayers to you & yours during this holiday season!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

4 comments:

Fred Alton said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, "favrite One" daughter of mine.

Unknown said...

I am thankful for the favorite one. I love you! Happy Thanksgiving.

L A Brannen said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I have so much to be thankful for. Thanks for this blog.

RevTJ said...

AAAAAmen to all the thankful food!! It's good to see you in the world of blog again. I will see you on thanksgiving at Bonitas.