3/12/2008

FEBRUARY - a Month of LOVE

Okay, okay - I know it's already past February - but ... other than the love that flows on Valentine's Day (thanks for my pretty roses Curtis), I wanted to let you know that CHLOE turned THREE!!!

Can you believe it?! Our baby girl turned 3 on the the 12th of February! Now - that's something to celebrate. Each day with her is such a joy. We're so blessed that God entrusted us to take care of her. She is so much fun! She wanted to learn how to spell her name, so mommy created a song. You sing it to the tune of The B-I-B-L-E... It goes something like this


C-H-L-O-E
Yes, That's the Girl for Me!
I Love Her So Much
And She Loves Me
C-H-L-O-E!

And yes, Chloe sings it all the time. She says "I not know how to write me name, but I can spell it!"

Okay, guess that's enough for now. I'll post again - SOON. Yes, I really mean SOON. :-) Much love to my Favorite People!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness... I haven't seen Miss Chloe in around a year or more! I can't even imagine how big she's getting!

Travelin' On said...

Hey!
Glad you're back.
C-h-l-o-e! I love it! She's such a c-u-t-i-e!!!
She'll be writing before ya know it. Hello from Aunt D

Fred said...

C-H-L-O-E, She's Poppaw's girl, you see! She calls me on the tel-e-phone, this C-H-L-O-E! Yaaaay..

Unknown said...

C-h-l-o-e loves to talk to me, 'cause I'm her aunt and she loves me, she's C-h-l-o-e.

Now, she has a couple more verses for her song. I love that you & I both make up songs and sing them to our children.

Unknown said...

i love c-h-l-o-e, even if she thinks when she's getting me that i'm one of jess's friends. i hope she's doing good.

L A Brannen said...

C-H-L-O-E, Yes, she has just turned three, She has some uncles and some aunts who really are crazy.

Hey, this is fun!!!!