5/18/2008

FIFTY = FRANKIE :-)

Man, can you believe it? I have a sister who's 50! I am a LOT younger than her. She's a dinosaur! Just kidding... HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANKIE! In case you don't know, Frankie means a lot to me. She helped raise me. No, it's not her fault I turned out like this. :-) Frankie has always loved me - unconditionally. What a great example she has set. She never turned away from me, even when I did stupid things. She loved me anyway. She always has listened when I whined and griped. And she rejoiced with me when things were good.

If you're not lucky enough to call her sis - you do have someone that loves you unconditionally. God is in control and loves you - no matter what - even when you do stupid things! He always listens to us and He knows the plans he has for us... And He brings goodness into our life. Thank you Lord for blessing me with my sister Frankie & for all your other blessings too!

2 comments:

Fred said...

I join with you in congratulating your sister Frances Lynne on reaching her 50th birthday. She is really a wonderful person! So are you.

Unknown said...

I am luckier than You & FRANKIE...I have you BOTH as sisters. Ya'll rock! It was a fun party, too. Even if she did say I looked pregnant.