8/19/2011

Father's Day 2011

What an important day to celebrate!  LOVE my daddy!  Yes, I think I was always a daddy's girl.  And, certainly, Chloe is just as much, if not more, her Daddy's Girl!

We were blessed this year to get to go to church Sunday morning and then for dinner, we celebrated at Frankie & Rick's house.  I love going there.  Missed our baby sis, Tabby who was doing God's work in NY.

My sweet Daddy & Rick

Chloe's sweet Daddy

The Dad's relaxing before we ate
Dad getting his outdoor thermometer

Thanks for cooking for us Frankie!

Sweet Momma

Neice, Kimberly

Chloe & Hailey

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

I don't know what it is about these pictures that make my eyes water. Maybe I'm allergic to them. Yes, that must be it, allergic. Or maybe........just maybe..........it is that even though I know I am doing God's work, that I really REALLY miss my family.

Fred Alton said...

Once again, I had totally missed this blog-post. Thank you, dear daugther, for being such a wonderful child. You and Frankie did a bang-up job to celebrate Father's Day. I too, missed our Tabitha - but had a sense of great satisfaction knowing what she is doing and why!