8/17/2011

JUNE memories

June came & went - boy was it packed with adventure! 

Mom & Dad celebrated their 54th wedding anniversary!  I'm so blessed to have been raised by parents who stuck together all these years.

Lots of birthdays (special shout to my neice Jennifer & Jason Kemp on their 4th anniversary & my neice Jessica on her 19th birthday) and anniversary celebrations.... too many to list.

Mission fundraiser dinner for Sabrina Bandiaky who went to El Savador, South America for her summer break.  Not too many high school girls would give up their summer for that.  Love that girl!   I know she is going to continue to do awesome things for God.   

And we had the big, once in a lifetime family photo shoot with professional photographer, Carrie Workman! All my children & grandchildren plus Curtis, Chloe & I were there. Terry & his family went to Myrtle Beach - right after the photo shoot. Lydia got up early after working all night - to be at the photo shoot. I think they realized it was important to me. SMILES ;)  Will post some of those later.


Chloe, Catelynn & Collin started attending the day camp @ SonRise Gymnastics.  What a GREAT ministry they have going on there!  Only $25/child + some field trip fees + you provide them a sack lunch.  An Incredible value!  They went to Tinsley pool every Monday and Bowling every Wednesday - no additional fee.  Field trips in June were to the Warner Park Zoo in Chattanooga, a Movie (yes in a theatre) and the Tennessee Aquarium!

This pic was taken at church in June by our friend, Tammy McConnell.........



2 comments:

Fred Alton said...

Oh My! Has it been that long? Thanks for remembering our anniversary, Dear Ruthie. You always have remembered special occasions - even if you had to call collect! ☻ ☻ ☻ I love you, daughter.

I loved the pictures you had made too. Those were truly outstanding ones by the pro - and great that your children all showed up for the shoot.

Glad that Terry and Amy were able to vacation in Myrtle Beach. We've been there twice and loved it both times. And wow, again, at the ministry of Sonrise Gymnastics!!!

Tabitha said...

Yeah! Summer is awesome and yes, waaaaaay too fast. I love you. This is an awesome pic and I am reading these in order. LOL