1/06/2012

And the rest of 2011...

How quickly time has passed.  I have visions of keeping this blog up to date, and then I end up living life more than writing about it.  Maybe 2012 will bring more writing?  Come what may, I intend to keep up this simple blog with a few readers for one main purpose - the hope that one day my children, grandchildren, friends and family can look back over my blog and see "Wow!  She REALLY loved me!"

Here are a few pics from my blessed life in November and December 2011.  As you can see, the smiles on these faces are just a few of my favorite things in life.  Thank you God!

I turned 46 on Nov 14th & my kids/grandkids had supper with me and even brought the cake (Italian Creme, of course)!

Chelsea
Curtis
Crystal
Collin
Colby
Catelynn
Crockett's
Chloe
Curtis
Dad - aka - GREAT Popaw
Durham family
Crockett Family

Engaged!  Jonah McCallister & Lydia Brannen


Jaycox Family Represented!  This plate is SO VERY SPECIAL!  My sweet sister, Tabitha gave this to me about 15 years ago.  I took it (loaded with cookies) to Mom & Dad's last year for Christmas as Tabitha and family was in New York.  My other sweet sister, Frankie took it home with her last year and brought it back this year (loaded with spicy/yummy crackers)!
 
Mom - aka - Memaw 'busted' as she let Julian sneak more food



Julian & Chloe eating a fudgesicle - well, more like playng with it at this point LOL















 

2 comments:

Fred Alton said...

Ruthie! You are a wonderful daughter, mother abd grandmother! I love every picture here. They are all telling a story. I know your children and grandchildren are going to appreciate it at some point in their lives. Probably later...funny how that works, huh? Love you.

Fred Alton said...

AND grandmother - not abd grandmother.