11/24/2011

Some other happenings in October 2011


Apple Festival 2011!! 
As you know - I love the Apple Festival.  As usual, we ate a funnel cake, fried pie and lots of other good food. 
And, of course, Chloe had to ride the horse :)
This year we were joined by Lydia, Julian and Lydia's friend Jonah

Great niece, Hailey came over & played on 10/7/2011
Sidewalk Chalk is Fun!
October also brought the passing of my cousin Ramona and her dad, my Uncle Curtis.  They both showed great faith and continued to praise the Lord with their very last words and actions.  Uncle Curtis got a standing ovation at his funeral = and we sincerely had Praise & Worship at Ramona's funeral.  Makes you think - what will people say and do when YOU die?  I pray that others will see His love reflected in my life - and talk about that!

2 comments:

Fred Alton said...

Yes, Ruthie, I know how you always love the Apple Festival. You doing things like this with Chloe are what helps her to be a "well-rounded" personable little girl! Loved the picture of Hailey and Chloe playing on the road.

Tabitha said...

FUNNEL CAKE!!!! I am somehow behind on my reading. Chloe looks so smart on that horse. I hope you all have an awesome day. When you die I have no doubt people will worship God and celebrate the love you brought into their lives. I love you.