10/13/2007

Adventure - It Runs In The Family

Just ask Lydia.....

She just got back from a road trip full of adventure. She and four of her friends went to ........ Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Oregon, Idaho, Colorado, Missouri, Kansas, Kentucky & back to Tennessee. I guess living in Cleveland, Tennessee for most of her life - an only making one trip to Africa wasn't enough - she had to see more of the world!

I'm glad she had the opportunity, but I'm glad she's back! If you're family - I'm sure she'll be glad to give you the details at Thanksgiving!

That's all I have time to talk about for now. I'll try to do better at posting more often. Luv to you - my favorite family member!

2 comments:

Fred Alton said...

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaye!!! I'm glad that my children and their children are adventurous and not afraid to travel...but also glad to know that Lydia is back safely.

By the way - matters not whether your blog is long or short - just keep blogging. I love reading it.

Unknown said...

Oh, Ruthie, I am so glad that Lydia is back safely. She has done something that I have only dreamt about...going to California. I have never been west of Texas. Not that Texas is bad, I just would like to see the other ocean & HOLLYWOOD & whatever else I can see. I love you, my favorite one!