10/17/2010

2010 School Pictures - Kindergarten

Chloe had her Kindergarten pictures made - and of course, we bought some.




Times sure have changed - now you can select the background color, you can have their name printed on the wallet exchanges, etc., etc. I remember getting school pictures made - and yes, they were in color - but we sure didn't choose the background or even question it. Now, even in Kindergarten - that school picture goes in a year book. Year book? Who ever heard of getting a year book in Kindergarten! I think it costs MORE for Chloe to be in school than it costs when she went to day care and pre-school!

Oh well - she's worth EVERY penny and MORE!

1 comment:

Fred Alton said...

Of course she's worth every penny! And yes, the cost of keeping them in school increases through the years. But, my oh my, what wonderful rewards when they turn out as sweet as you and your sisters did! I love you. And our Chloe is a doll too.