11/01/2010

Happy 29th Birthday Kimberly!


My first born neice, Kimberly Christine Lawrence
(pictured with my sweet daughter, Chloe) 

Kimberly - you'll always hold a special place in my heart.  I still remember the sweetness of holding you when you were born.  You made me feel like a special aunt.  Although I didn't immediately start telling you that I was your "favorite" aunt - you made me feel like I was.  Aunt "Tee Tah" and Aunt Trish might disagree - but that's how I felt it was!  :0)

You'll forever be special to me! 

This year Memaw Brannen cooked lunch for her and I had the priveledge of baking the birthday cake!

1 comment:

Fred Alton said...

Congratulations Kimberly - on getting into your Favorite Aunt Ruthie's heart. Truth is. Kim, you got into all of our hearts! We love you and thank God for you. Can't that Aunt Ruthie make us all feel special?