6/08/2011

More Memories without Pics - hahaha

Well - again I was just up to relaxing and having fun - Memorial Day was such a beautiful day - spent at the cabin!  Again, took camera - but no pics  - too busy having FUN!  But, you can take a look at Dad's pics - http://pumzikaacres.blogspot.com/2011_06_01_archive.html.  :0)

Julian and Chloe really enjoyed the creek - I loved hearing their laughter as they splashed & played.  Of course, Mom made sure we had plenty to eat - topped off with a delicious watermelon that had been getting cold in the creek!  Rumor has it that Daddy did the grocery shopping.  :0)

And we got to ride the mule!  That was fun.  Daddy even let Curtis drive it.  Hope he didn't regret that - LOL.  Thanks Daddy for showing us the sassafras, polk salat, dirt & gravel roads - such a beautiful place!

I LOVE it there.  If I didn't have to work - I COULD live there! 

Thanks Daddy for sharing & making memories with us!

No comments: