11/22/2011

Chloe got Baptized! October 16, 2011


In the name of the Father, the Son & the Holy Ghost
Chloe and Pastor Marvin were both so happy - Not to mention her mom & dad & family!

Chloe had been saying for quite some time that she wanted to get baptized.  Pastor Marvin Smalley and his dear wife, Linda made sure the children completely understood what this meant.  Chloe said she was a little nervous, wondered why she wouldn't be baptized in the river, worried over what to wear - but was very clear with her intentions and desire to get baptized. 

We are so proud of you Chloe, may your bold witness for God continue throughout your entire life!

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

I wish I could have been there. I love her so much and I am so proud of her too, not to mention Uncle Philip.

Favorite One said...

Thanks Tab!

Funny side note - When Lydia was telling Julian about it - he looked at her and said "I don't wanna be 'bad-tized', I wanna be 'good-tized'"! Gotta love that boy! ;)

Fred Alton said...

One important date in the life of every Christian! I loved the things you shared here. You are a fantastic Christian mother.