11/24/2011

Jessey Daven Jones 9/27/2011

This little lump of love is my self-appointed god son.  I never thought much about god mothers, etc... until a girl from church, Stephanie Smith, appointed herself as Chloe's god mother.  When I began to think about it - I thought - you know, each child does need someone like this in their lives - a spiritual support person who truly loves them - with a Godly love and teaches them all about God. 

Stephanie Smith has done a great job - she has given Chloe a Bible, taken her all kinds of special places, shown her love and correction.

So - I have appointed myself to help Jessey Jones grown in his knowledge and love the Lord our God.  What an awesome responsibility! 

Welcome to the World!
Bryan & Stephanie Jones' baby boy!



1 comment:

Fred Alton said...

Jessey is blessed to have someone like you to take an interest in him for all things spiritual.