11/19/2010

I Turned 45!

Can't believe my Mom and Dad are old enough to have a 45 year old daughter!  My, oh my, I didn't think they were much older than 45 themselves!

This year I was blessed with lots of cards/emails/texts, gifts, lunch dates, birthday cake and kind wishes.  I also got to have my mother sit beside me in church!

When I was born - Dad had to miss his first Sunday in the new church building at Tellico Plains Church of God.  He called Paul Fritts to speak that day.  I am happy to report that 45 years later I did not make my Dad miss church!  He is involved in the ministry again at Tellico Plains and now, the pastor is Paul Fritts.  So, although my Dad wasn't sitting with me in church - he was at church being used by God!



My step-son Terry and his wife Amie brought a couple of the grandkids over (Catelynn & Collin) and even brought birthday cake and ice cream!  I have a feeling my daughter-in-law made all of this happen.  :)  Amie's there - but you can't see her, because she took the picture.

Thanks everyone for remembering my birth date!







 

1 comment:

Fred Alton said...

Wahhhh-whuh? Huh? 45? Naaaaaaah. It's one of those Ripley type birthdays - "Believe it or Not" you are 45 but you sure don't look it! I love you dear daughter!