11/13/2010

True Happiness



Doesn't Popaw Curtis look happy?  So do Chloe and Julian!

I just LOVE this picture. 
It really captures joy and happiness that can be felt just by being close to someone.
Even if you feel alone sometimes - you're never alone. 
The scriptures tell us - He will never leave us, nor forsake us.  Hebrews 13:5. 

I was working the other day and knew that Lydia and Julian had stopped by to visit.  It was very quiet - so I wondered what they were up to.  When I reached the end of my shift and traveled up the stairs (ain't it rough to have such a "long" travel time - lol) - I was still thinking - Man, they sure are quiet!  Low and behold this picture is what I saw.  3 perfectly content human beings - happy together.

2 comments:

Fred Alton said...

That's so special! One contented Papaw there.

Frankie Durham said...

One of my favorite pics!