5/24/2011

April & May - Grandkids in Concert @ Lee's Conn Center! - April 7th

I received a call from my grand-daughter, Crystal letting me know about her band concert at Lee on Thursday, April 7th.  I had been telling her I wanted to see/hear her.  So, I was thrilled we could attend.  Curtis, Chloe and I went & met up with my daughter-in-law, Amie.  Terry had Catelynn & Collin at home.  Chelsea was there - she came with her dad.  And, we got a Bonus - our grandson, Colby was performing in the band too!  So - we were EXTRA glad we got to go.  They really did a GREAT job.  The 6th grade band was amazing - hard to believe it was their 1st year in band.  Then came the 7th grade - with our beautiful Crystal.  Nana was beaming.  Then came 8th grade - with our multi-talented Colby..... 





Nana, Popaw & Aunt Chloe were SO PROUD of Crystal & Colby!  I think their mom & sister were proud too!  Thanks for inviting us Crystal!!!

1 comment:

Fred Alton said...

Fantastic! So glad that you got to go hear these youngsters perform. They are all such wonderful kids.