5/20/2011

March, April, May - Part II Kindergarten Round-Up, March 15, 2011

The entire Kindergarten class at Yates Primary presented a "round-up".  Stephanie Smith took Chloe shopping so she'd have just the right jeans, boots, shirt & cow-girl hat.  Thanks Stephanie!


We were very blessed that Memaw & Popaw were able to come. It meant a lot to me - but it meant even more to Chloe.   Thanks so much for coming!

Chloe had a speaking part - her line was "I really don't think mommas want their babies to grow up to be cowboys".....

Chloe you did an EXCELLENT job on your first public speaking part!  We are SO PROUD of you!


 

1 comment:

Fred Alton said...

Heyyy! I was/am so proud of my little actress. She was the main attraction. And I love, love, love the pictures you chose for this post! I'm so proud of you as a "young" mother. ☻ And thanks, Stephanie, you did a great job shopping.