5/18/2011

Feb, March, April & May

Wow - I cannot believe how long it's been since I posted on here!  Not that I have a bunch of readers - but I am hoping that one day my children & grandchildren look back and see just how much they were my FAVORITE subject.  :0)

So, the next few entries will be an attempt to play "catch-up".....

February 12th

Our sweet little angel, Chloe - turned 6 years old!  Thanks to a bonus from my work, we had her celebration at 'Bounce Around' here in Cleveland.  We were able to have the party room for 1 1/2 hours and then all that wanted to were able to bounce as much as they wanted, and we gave them all 20 tokens each to play games.  SO very thankful for that bonus.  ;0) 

My dear, longtime friend, Donna Ellis owns Cupcake Divas here in Cleveland.  She made this huge cupcake cake for Chloe.  Ironic - about 20 years ago - she made Lydia's birthday cake.... 

We were so thankful that my Mom and Dad came.  As did about 75 other people. Good thing I also made cupcakes in a addition to having the cake and ice cream!  HUGE crowd - to say the least.  We were blessed with the presence of family, church friends, Chloe's school friends, my work friends and long time friends.  And, there were so many presents we didn't even have time to open them in the party room.  Thank you to EVERYONE for helping us celebrate Chloe's birthday. 




And, after the party - we had the pleasure of spending quality time with 5 of our grandkids.  Yes, Nana just had to give them some extra tokens.  Colby & Crystal generously donated their tickets to Chloe - so she was able to get some pretty cool "prizes". 

1 comment:

Fred Alton said...

Hooray! You've discovered what blogging is all about. You will leave a record here that can be read for years to come. (If Jesus tarries, of course.) I love to see your posts here!!!